Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone!

For only the third time in my adult life, I brought in the New Year not in my own house. I went along with friends to the Hogmanay bash in Inverness and had a jolly good time, listening to fusion tcheuchter rock and watching some very nice fireworks at the end. The Inverness fireworks were perfectly good but it looks as though the London ones were utterly spectacular. Have a look...



Sharp, clever and highlighting the best bits of London - maybe the Olympics aren't going to be the embarrassment we all fear... I wish you all a fabulous 2012!

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That is quite encouraging *crosses fingers, legs and eyes*

Selma said...

The London ones were pretty spectacular. Glad you had such a good time. Hope you have a fantabulous 2012!