Monday, 17 May 2010

How to Save a Bee

The wonderful and incredibly talented Gretel over at Middle of Nowhere has put up a video on her blog that I think you, gentle reader, will find both uplifting and useful. Anything we can do to help nature in its losing battle against the dominance of man has got to be a good thing. Mind you, I'm not sure I'd have been brave enough to pick it up - a jar and a bit of card would have had to do... Enjoy the sounds of a Spring day in sunny Oxfordshire as well.

2 comments:

PG said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word! :) If it had been a *normal* type of bee I would have done the card/pot thing too, but bumble bees are a bit friendlier, or at least they seem to be. (I have to confess I did wonder if she'd lose her temper and give me a jab!)

Selma said...

This was so beautiful it made me cry. We have to help our dear little bees. The world would be in trouble without them.

I love the blog Middle Of Nowhere. I actually found out about it through you. Like yours, it is one of my favourites.