Monday, 8 June 2009

The Witty Blackboard

I don't spend all my time lurking round at Archie's, honest, but I couldn't resist burgling another brilliant jewel from him. To admire the other loot I have recently pinched, have a look at Saturday's post.

Anyway, Surviving the World has been going for a few years but it's new to me. Almost as wonderful as the mighty xkcd, here are a couple of funnies that caught my eye - this one is far too close to home, as I am getting about five hours sleep just now with all the damn daylight. And don't get me started on winter here...



And this one is for my Trivial Pursuit snob son:



My son may be 21 but he still tantrums if he doesn't win at Trivial Pursuit, especially if his mother wins by knowing the answers to all the pink questions...hee-hee.

2 comments:

archiearchive said...

Yes, he is right up there with Randall from xkcd. And he has just celebrated his first anniversary. I'll be watching him closely. Another one I have just discovered (and can get delivered to my inbox each weekday) is Vimrod.

azahar said...

I'm queen of the pink questions too!

Geography, on the other hand...