Monday, 23 February 2009

Which Star Sign SHOULD You Be?

I am a Leo but really...



You Should Be An Aquarius



What's good about you: philosophical and idealistic, you are a great thinker
What's bad about you: you require a lot of space - it's hard to get close to you.
In love: you're quirky and playful, but you hate to be smothered.
In friendship, you're: likely to have many acquaintances and very few good friends
Your ideal job: pilot, snow boarder, or science fiction writer
Your sense of fashion: unconventional, unique outfits that turn heads
You like to pig out on: anything with garlic or unique spices



I agree with almost all of this - not sure about the snow boarding but everything else IS or SHOULD BE me!

6 comments:

Coffeecup said...

Hmm not sure this is me at all. Cancer - should be Sagitarius. They got this bit right though...

What's bad about you: you don't think before speaking - and you often regret it!

How true! :-)

Robert said...

I have a problem with astrology - the first premise is that the earth is at the centre of the universe & everything goes around it...

I also suffer from health anxiety in various intensities at various times, although I'm not in the least scared of death. My main problems are 1) I don't want to suffer a protracted illness and 2) I want to live long enough to see my little children become adults. If you know how I could stop worrying about those, I would be very grateful!

Selma said...

I'm a Taurean who should be an Aquarius. It actually really sounds like me. Maybe I was born under the wrong sign...

azahar said...

You Should Be Sagitarius

What's good about you: bold and adventure loving, life is one big party for you

What's bad about you: you don't think before speaking - and you often regret it!

In love: you're flirtatiously playful, but you never play games

In friendship, you're: the one who keeps everyone laughing

Your ideal job: fortune teller, philosopher, or athlete

Your sense of fashion: your own mix of vintage and new pieces

You like to pig out on: anything you haven't tried before


Fortune teller, philosopher or athlete? Ha!

(really a Capricorn)

sunnyskeptic said...

I love that it says 'pilot, snowboarder, or science fiction writer'. Are those your only options now? :)

Puddock said...

I don't like flying and snow boarding is far too energetic so it would have to be SF writer...quite fancy that one actually.

A weird range of options though, I agree - not sure I see the connection with being philosophical and idealistic...