Friday, 10 October 2008

Back with a Snap!

Hi guys! Been away doing things in the 'real' world for a while but I'm back now. I might actually be getting a life - who'd have thought it? Anyway, to break us back in gently, I thought we could do a quiz, so WHAT KIND OF REPTILE ARE YOU?



You Are a Crocodile



You are incredibly wise and knowledgeable.
In fact, your wisdom is so deep that it sometimes consumes you
People are intrigued by you, but you find few people intriguing.
You are not a very social creature.
You are cunning. You enjoy deceiving people a little.
You are able to find balance in your life, and you can survive anything.

3 comments:

Kate said...

You Are a Snake

You have extraordinarily sharp senses.
You sense what's going on almost before it happens.

You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.
You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.

You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.
But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.

Selma said...

Good to see you back but I am delighted you have been getting out and about in the 'real world.'
I am a turtle which I am thrilled about because I do love them.
Apparently I -
You are wise, grounded, and focused.
You also have an extreme energy... an energy rare for someone so serious.

You respect the earth and truly love nature.
You wish that everyone was able to live in harmony.

The only thing you have to remember in life is to slow down and pace yourself.
You can get wound up easily over things that really don't matter much.

The last part is particularly true. Fun quiz!

Puddock said...

Turtles, snakes, crocs - they're all wonderful. I wouldn't mind which reptile I was. Lizards are probably my favourite - I must go back and see if I can come out as a lizard...