Tuesday, 12 August 2008

And I Have To Thank...



I am very chuffed, and a little embarrassed, to have been honoured by Steph over at
The Panic Room with this award. Too many people to thank to name them all - my hairdresser, my dog, my therapist, my nail consultant...okay, I made that last one up...but most of all my readers - that happy (and small) band of frog-lovers. Thank you all for the comments you make, and the inspiration you give me, not to mention the great posts that you do which I then pinch. Anyway, enough of that before I start to cry. I'll just clutch my award and my bouquet to my heaving bosom and trip back down the steps in my six-inch stilletos, which don't seem like quite such a good idea now...thank you all, thank you, thank you...

Oo - I forgot. I'm also presenting some awards. Here we go -

And the first award goes to Selma for Selma in the City: this blog always lifts my spirits, and not because she lives in beautiful Sydney. Her writing is simple and poetic and shows me how it should be done.

Next is Archie over on the brilliant Archie's Archive. He has a wicked sense of humour (I'm still laughing at the cuckoo clock joke) and his weekly quizzes have become a vital part of my Fridays, as I battle to win the dunce's cap just one more time.

My third nominee is Jenny for her blog Widow in Oxfordshire. She is funny, witty and honest about learning to live alone, and her photos are always gorgeous. Go Jenny!

Isn't blogging fab? I just wish we could all meet up - I know we'd all get on so fabulously. Keep on blooging everyone!

4 comments:

Selma said...

Well, I am so incredibly touched I can't begin to tell you. Thank you. This is just so lovely of you. You have made my day!

archiearchive said...

Thank you, dear Puddock. I shall display it with pride.

JennyB said...

Oh, thank you so much... I don't always intend to be funny, but sometimes life is funny even through the bad times. I am so honoured and so grateful.

Keep writing Puddock, you keep me going.

archiearchive said...

Don't panic, I hope to have time to post this award tomorrow - providing the boss doesn't find extra work for me during the weekend :(