Sunday, 13 July 2008

Sunshine and Showers

Hmmm - you can tell I'm stumped for anything interesting to write here. Yes, it's quiz time again! What kind of weather are you? The thing about these quizzes is that it's lovely if you come out as something marvellous. A bit like horoscopes, I suppose. You tell people about the good ones. Hence...I am SUNSHINE!



You Are Sunshine



Soothing and calm

You are often held up by others as the ideal

But too much of you, and they'll get burned



You are best known for: your warmth



Your dominant state: connecting

5 comments:

Kate said...

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence
You are best known for: your power
Your dominant state: performing

oh, that is SO not me...

Coffeecup said...

I am a Rainbow

Breathtaking and rare
You are totally enchanting and intriguing
But you usually don't stick around long!

You are best known for: your beauty

Your dominant state: seducing

Best known for my beauty hey? Too right! Nice one Puddock, you are indeed sunshine, though no quiz needed to prove that :-)

Selma said...

I am Sunshine too. Just what I needed on a cloudy day!

reasonable robinson said...

I'm Wind!!!!!!

Stop laughing at the back

Can anyone trump that!!??

Puddock said...

Kate, Steph and Selma - I'm not surprised that you are all such dynamic and beautiful kinds of weather.

RR...haha - made my day! I'm sure there are great things about being wind...not sure what they are but I'm sure they are!