Saturday, 28 June 2008

You Know You Have So Done All These Things...

Are you having a boring/miserable/angry Saturday? I know I am. This may or may not cheer you up. Whether it does or not, I bet you recognise yourself in it, if you have ever entered the slightly scruffy cybermart that is Ebay...



What's the worst thing you've ever found yourself successfully bidding for? Amongst my own personal fave worsts have been an ancient portable typewriter, which looked gorgeous but which I was never going to use, let's be honest - it's gone to the charity shop now, and probably hence back onto Ebay. And I did once buy some unstrung beads - who knows what planet I was on when I bought them...

2 comments:

Phoenix Fire Falconry said...

I am having a delightful (because it was otherwise boring) Sunday afternoon reading through your blog history. Kudos, I don't usually read back through the history of many of the blogs I bookmark. Yours has my attention. I so "rolled on the floor laughing" at this. I had not heard it. I must show my husband tonight, 'cuz I married 'Ebay Man'. The house I moved into almost a year now (our 1-year anniv on 10th) is filled with junk from Ebay. Way too funny as it hits home!! Thanks for the laugh!

Puddock said...

I'd forgotten all about this post - really glad you found it and reminded me. There are a lot of Ebay men out there I think :)

Very chuffed that you found my blog entertaining - thanks - you made my day!