Friday, 11 April 2008

Friday Fun Time

Yay! Three weeks in a row I've managed to come up with something funny. Maybe I've found something I can stick to. Today's little gem comes from The Onion - it's daft but it made me giggle. Hope it does the same for you.

Oh, all right, since you've all been good little bloggers this week, you can have another treat. Courtesy of Archie's Archive, why not try the Muppet Personality Test? I came out as Rowlf the Dog, who I don't remember at all, but who looks pretty chilled...I can only aspire...



You Are Rowlf the Dog



Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.

You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.

A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.

"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."

2 comments:

Selma said...

I am Miss Piggy. A total diva and princess who likes to be in charge. Hahahaha. I will admit that there are aspects of my personality which resemble Miss Piggy's but I can't say which ones. Hehehe. I really enjoyed this!

Puddock said...

Cool Selma! Miss Piggy - now that's something for me to aspire to - much better than a piano-playing dog!