Sunday, 23 March 2008

I got a Ticket!

Update...update...update...

I am so excited. After failing to get a ticket for Richard Dawkins' visit to Inverness next month, I put my name down, without much hope of success, for any returns. A day later I got a call from Eden Court Theatre to say that there was a ticket available! Made my day.

It is still incredible to me that the mighty Richard Dawkins is coming to our neck of the woods. Although we have the cheek to call ourselves a city, we are far from it, and being so far north of anywhere interesting, we are usually missed off the itinerary of the British tours of anyone vaguely intellectual. So I have no idea why we have been so lucky - I'm just immensely, immensely grateful.

3 comments:

reasonable robinson said...

Have a great time ...Unweaving the rainbow is one of my faves

Kel said...

That's great! Enjoy! And give us a full report!

Joe said...

I was at Eden Court to cover the comics con there in February, seemed like a really nice place, suspect I'd be hanging out there a lot for the films and cafe bar if I lived up that way