Wednesday, 26 March 2008

The Following Blogs are Excellent

A big, humble, tear-soaked thankyou to Reasonable Robinson over at Gullibility for presenting me with this award. I am speechless. In fact, it's taken me a month to get over the shock...

I am, in turn, honoured to be able to pass on the award for Excellence in Blogging to:

A Toy's Own Story for wittiest bear on the web,

Too Many Tribbles for sheer intelligence (and being a sci-fi nut)

Greg over at Greg's Brain for being unique (and a little bit scary)

Dorid at the Radula - intelligent AND creative? - it just ain't fair!

7 comments:

Dorid said...

Thank You :)

reasonable robinson said...

ha ha - very Gwyneth-esque :)

Puddock said...

She was my inspiration rr!!

bear said...

Oh. Wow. Thank you. What an honour. Speechless bear.

Greg said...

Yes, I've noticed that plants tremble a bit when I'm about. Thank-you for the opportunity to allow my ego to run amok.

toomanytribbles said...

thank you puddock! i'm honored.

i'm recuperating (i hope) from two exhausting weeks so forgive me for taking a while?

bear said...

Ah! Still thinking about my recommendations. Too many distractions. Grrrrrr.